Friday 8 July 2011

Dreams

Dream 1
I was walking down this beach in the night time breeze, then the image suddenly changed to a dark small tunnel, it was very quiet and scary, then I suddenly changed to a mouse and was being chased by a cat down this small tunnel. By the time I reached the end of the tunnel, I realised it was a dead end; the cat had caught up with me. The cat picked me up by the tail and swallowed me whole. 

Dream 2
I was laying in bed and heard something moving outside my bedroom door, I got up to see what was there. When I opened my bedroom door there was nothing there, so I decided to go downstairs to see if there was someone there. I was walking down the stairs into the hallway, I checked the living room first and again nothing was there, so I closed that door and decided to go into the kitchen. I opened the door and there was this huge figure standing there next to my dog. He was holding a large knife which was dripping in blood I looked down to see my dog’s mangled body. I suddenly sat up in my bed, realising it was a horrible dream.

Dream 3
I always have this dream where I am leaning over this man who has been captured by evil doctors (me) who are testing him and torturing him, now his  face and body is full of scars, boils, and burn marks by me and my experiments. I wake up when he screams, i have had this dream so many times and I don’t know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment